Eyefire is now Firefuze!
Welcome to Firefuze! All the things you love about Eyefire with a little extra spark to ignite your social media. Along with our new name, there have been a few updates that you should know about.
- New Facebook Page – Our Facebook page has changed. Follow our new company page at facebook.com/firefuzesocial.
- New Mobile App – With a new name comes a new mobile app. We haven’t released it yet, but when we do, you’ll get a notification to download the new Firefuze mobile app. Don’t worry, all your work will be transferred over to the new app seamlessly. All you need to do is download the app and log in.
- New Website URL – Our website has changed to firefuze.com
- New Dashboard URL – Your dashboard url has been updated to app.firefuze.com
Other Updates and Features
- Top Influencers – We’ve increased the number of top influencers you can track in analytics. You can now view as many as 12 top influencers for a given social account.
- LinkedIn Connection – You can now connect your LinkedIn accounts to Firefuze directly from the mobile app.
- Fixed Notification Bugs – We’ve fixed some instances where notifications were not appearing for certain situations.
What’s On The Way
We are in the middle of developing some great new features and improvements for Firefuze. Over the next 3 months we will be releasing some functionality that will help you manage your scheduled posts and engagements more efficiently. Here are some of the things that are in development:
- The ability to upload video files to posts
- Posting to multiple accounts at the same time in the mobile app
- Adding notes and assigning engagements to team members
- Improvements for viewing and responding to engagements