TERMS OF SERVICE & CONDITIONS OF USE
- By accessing Firefuze.com website service and services of Firefuze LLC, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms of Service), all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- The Company reserves the right to modify these terms without notice. Your continued usage of the Service, as either a user or an Account Holder (as defined below), constitutes your acceptance of these terms, available https://firefuze.com/terms-of-service/.
- Violation of any terms will result in termination of your account. You agree to use the service at our own risk.
- Questions about the Terms of Service may be sent to support@Firefuze.com.
Cancellation policy & Refunds
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling your account. You can cancel your subscription at any time by clicking “Cancel Subscription” link under My Account. All your account data will be deleted within 30 days after canceling your account.
- You can upgrade/downgrade to any service plan by clicking Switch-it link under My Account. All your account data remains but you will be limited with features than only available to a newly switched service plan.
- If you cancel your subscription before the end of your current paid up month, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be absolutely no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for days/months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- The Company reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time for any reason, and is not liable for any damage or loss resulting from such suspension or termination.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download (or View) one copy of the materials (information or software) on Firefuze.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Firefuze.com’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Firefuze.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Firefuze.com’s web site are provided “as is”. Firefuze.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Firefuze.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Firefuze.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Firefuze.com’s Internet site, even if Firefuze.com or a Firefuze.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on Firefuze.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Firefuze.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Firefuze.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Firefuze.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Firefuze has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Firefuze of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Firefuze reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the service for any reason, with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from us. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Firefuze site.
- Firefuze shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Any abuse or threatened abuse of other users of the Service or of Company personnel will result in immediate account termination.
- Any failure of the Company to enforce or exercise a right provided in these terms is not a waiver of that right.
- Should any provision of these terms be found invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall still apply.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreements between you and the Company and supersedes any and all previous agreements, written or oral, between you and the Company, including previous versions of the Terms of Service.
- These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to conflict of laws principles. You hereby expressly agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the federal and state courts of the State of Arizona, for the purpose of resolving any dispute relating to your access to or use of the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You understand that Firefuze uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Firefuze customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- Indemnification: Each party agrees to defend, indemnify and hold the other party and its affiliates harmless from and against any third-party claim and any related losses, costs, liabilities and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of the breach of any representations, warranties or covenants made by such party herein, or out of such party’s negligence or willful misconduct. Each party (the “Indemnified Party”) reserves the right, at the other party’s expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which the other party is required to indemnify the Indemnified Party and the other party agrees to cooperate with the Indemnified Party’s defense of such claims.
- Firefuze does not warrant that
- the service will meet your specific requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.